Friday, October 17, 2008
Cyberbee
The interactive website Cyberbee is a great resource for teachers. I logged onto this site and clicked around on all the different links and hyperlinks. The link on treasure hunts was by far the coolest one. In order to complete the web treasure hunt you had to use the different websites listed to discover more awesome websites. The first internet hunt I clicked on had you answer questions. The questions were not questions that you would normally know off the top of your head so in order to find the answers you had to use the hints they provided and work your way around the internet to find the answers. I completed the hunt and got the score of a CYBERNUT! I must know my way around the internet! J As for the classroom, the students would get a kick out of internet hunts! You could get the students really interested and have them race to see who can find all the answers the fastest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment